Hey! Thanks for hanging out in my stream with me, and DOUBLE THANKS for even briefly considering giving me money! it means a lot- and I wouldn’t lie to you about things that mean a lot to me.
During streams, I am more than comfortable being interrupted for commissions!
The rules are more or less as follow:
1: I prefer to work in whatever style/medium I’m already in.
- So If I’m working on Sir Fattingston, I’d rather work on something in that style (traditional, pencils and ink on toned paper, cartoony)
- Or if I’m working on references for Final Absolution, then I’d rather stay in photoshop and use the same sets of brushes I use to make those.
- This is mostly to keep things running smoothly!
2: A sketch is $5
- Sketches will usually take 5-20 minutes.
- I’ll do my best to keep them as clean and understandable as possible!
- exact level of completion will vary depending on my interest and how much time has gone by
- you can probably expect something to at least this level of completion
- or this
- most of the doodles on this page are about the quality you could expect too, I think.
3: $20 gets you a more finished piece.
- what this means depends a lot on what style I’m working in at the moment
- either way, $20 will get you an hour to an hour and a half of work
- That’s about how long it takes me to make a Sir Fattingston page
- for a single illustration in that style, I imagine it’d be super detailed, compared to the comic pages.
- I can’t speak to other styles at the moment, but i’ll try to add examples to this page as I make them!
- You can at any point add more time! My rates are $20 an hour. Just mention it in the chat and we’ll talk!
4: $20 will also get you a badge!
- badges tend to take me about an hour.
- that price includes lamination, a badge clip, and shipping!
- here are some badges I’ve made recently!
- and another!
- one more!
Everything WILL be scanned, so that both of us can post it!
(And if you have a deviantART, Weasyl, FurAffinity, or InkBunny account, let me know so I can tag you!)